Are you looking for a fun and exciting spot to host your next field trip? The Chino Youth Museum is the perfect destination for all group sizes from schools, scout groups, mom's clubs, and church groups. We invite you, your students, and chaperones to experience a special tour located in an historical 100-year-old building. Our tours are specifically tailored to each group's learning and developmental needs. Through our exhibits, each child will learn fundamental skills such as developing imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and social skills through play.
- The Chino Youth Museum is suitable for group sizes from 10-100 guests (this includes students, chaperones, and teachers). We understand that siblings may need to be brought to the visit. In order to provide the best experience for everyone, please add siblings into the total participant count for your group. Children under 1 receive free admission.
- For chaperones, we recommend 1 adult for every 10 students attending the tour.
- Groups must register 60 Days in advance of the tour date. Groups that show up without a reservation may be turned away at the door due to capacity limits.
- Tour times will not be extended due to late arrival.
- Tours are booked on a first-come, first serve basis. Time slots are limited, so please book your trip early.
- Public and private tours are available.
- All tours are 1 1/2 hours long and include time to explore the Museum's exhibits.
- For groups sizes of 10-29 guests, reservations are available Thursday-Saturday.
- For group sizes of 30-100 guests, reservations are available Monday-Tuesday when the Museum is closed to the public.
- During the summer, public tours are not available during summer season programs.
- Public and Private Tours
- All tours must be booked in person 60 days in advance and require a $50 or $150 deposit to reserve. Deposits are non-refundable and will apply toward the cost of the tour, barring any cancellations.
- Family memberships and admission vouchers cannot be used toward tour admission.
- No shows, last minute cancellations, and 2 or more rescheduling of tour date will conclude in forfeit of deposit.